HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Looking for a tryout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tricsta
[NaR] bitch

PostSubject: Looking for a tryout   Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:28 am

Alright well i am looking for an active clan to GB with. I saw your guys post in the GB forums so i thought i would come and see what i could do. I have participated in GB since Nov of 2003 (ever since socom came out). I have been playing competitive since then. I have been in many clans and have even ran my own. I know what you need to succeed and how to get there. Im a good player, i can listen and follow orders. My last clan was my own call mF Most Feared. We were 2nd in the Graw 2 ladder till we came to COD4. in cod 4 there have been a lot of problems and half my team no longer exist, so here i am looking for a fresh start with a good group of guys. I have about a 2.0 KD and my best game mode is SnD (Socom Style well sort of anyway) I either use the M16, P90, or m401a or w/e that sniper rifle is. I am active most everyday and my time varies. I get off work at 5 PST or 8 est, So i am on after that. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. You can contact me on AIM (slayer11605) on here or by email (lstricster@hotmail.com).

There are a couple of things that i would like to ask you:

When do you guys mostly play? time wise
How is the communication between the members while playing GB's?
Can you describe the clan structure? Leader/Council or anything like that?
How long has this clan been around?

Well thats it for now. Thanks for your time

Tricsta
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CAPPED
[NaR] Leader

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a tryout   Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:53 pm

tricsta wrote:
Alright well i am looking for an active clan to GB with. I saw your guys post in the GB forums so i thought i would come and see what i could do. I have participated in GB since Nov of 2003 (ever since socom came out). I have been playing competitive since then. I have been in many clans and have even ran my own. I know what you need to succeed and how to get there. Im a good player, i can listen and follow orders. My last clan was my own call mF Most Feared. We were 2nd in the Graw 2 ladder till we came to COD4. in cod 4 there have been a lot of problems and half my team no longer exist, so here i am looking for a fresh start with a good group of guys. I have about a 2.0 KD and my best game mode is SnD (Socom Style well sort of anyway) I either use the M16, P90, or m401a or w/e that sniper rifle is. I am active most everyday and my time varies. I get off work at 5 PST or 8 est, So i am on after that. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. You can contact me on AIM (slayer11605) on here or by email (lstricster@hotmail.com).

There are a couple of things that i would like to ask you:

When do you guys mostly play? time wise
How is the communication between the members while playing GB's?
Can you describe the clan structure? Leader/Council or anything like that?
How long has this clan been around?

Well thats it for now. Thanks for your time

Tricsta

We full.

Site Creator
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamebattles.com/ps3/socom-confrontation/team/IINaRIIcotic

Looking for a tryout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [NaR]cotics :: Recruiting-
Jump to: