HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Whats Good

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NotoriousJew
[NaR] bitch
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Whats Good   Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:19 pm

whats goin on havnt talked to yall niggas for ever cant beleive pats went undefeated and than lost the super bowl wow losers lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CAPPED
[NaR] Leader
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:25 pm

NotoriousJew wrote:
whats goin on havnt talked to yall niggas for ever cant beleive pats went undefeated and than lost the super bowl wow losers lol
Aim me so I can get your gb info. its CAPPED7

_________________
GB Page
INaRICAPPED

Site Creator
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamebattles.com/ps3/socom-confrontation/team/IINaRIIcotic
Blinker
[NaR] Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-02-03
Location : Saskatchewan, Kehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:30 pm

wassup jew baby, hopefully dnose mustache gf wont hate on you too much Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiaGNoSe
[NaR] Captain
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 30
Location : Anaheim Cali

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:07 pm

Blinker wrote:
wassup jew baby, hopefully dnose mustache gf wont hate on you too much Basketball

wtf get off my dick im the one who told him to register

_________________

Im a Loose Type Of Cannon Im Bangin Dat Red Flag Homie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blinker
[NaR] Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-02-03
Location : Saskatchewan, Kehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:25 am

DiaGNoSe wrote:
Blinker wrote:
wassup jew baby, hopefully dnose mustache gf wont hate on you too much Basketball

wtf get off my dick im the one who told him to register

how am i being on your dick? you've never been to canada noob, your from farao soooo go back there and learn some manners asshole
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CAPPED
[NaR] Leader
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:44 am

Blinker wrote:
DiaGNoSe wrote:
Blinker wrote:
wassup jew baby, hopefully dnose mustache gf wont hate on you too much Basketball

wtf get off my dick im the one who told him to register

how am i being on your dick? you've never been to canada noob, your from farao soooo go back there and learn some manners asshole

LOL farao

_________________
GB Page
INaRICAPPED

Site Creator
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamebattles.com/ps3/socom-confrontation/team/IINaRIIcotic
DiaGNoSe
[NaR] Captain
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 30
Location : Anaheim Cali

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:50 am

i dont give a f*** bout canada f***in bunch of fags up there so stfu

_________________

Im a Loose Type Of Cannon Im Bangin Dat Red Flag Homie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CAPPED
[NaR] Leader
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:13 am

DiaGNoSe wrote:
i dont give a f*** bout canada f***in bunch of fags up there so stfu
You get one infraction.

_________________
GB Page
INaRICAPPED

Site Creator
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamebattles.com/ps3/socom-confrontation/team/IINaRIIcotic
kevin77
[NaR] Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2008-02-02
Location : DELAWARE!!

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:21 am

keep cussing to a minimum

_________________
INaRIResort aka CeRTiFieD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotoriousJew
[NaR] bitch
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:15 am

shit i havnt loged in to gb for like a year what u all got ps3 i think ima get one in like 2 months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiaGNoSe
[NaR] Captain
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 30
Location : Anaheim Cali

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:15 am

hahha good well give capped ur gb shit so we can add u and are u gonna charge ur ps3 controller wit ur NoSe

_________________

Im a Loose Type Of Cannon Im Bangin Dat Red Flag Homie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blinker
[NaR] Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2008-02-03
Location : Saskatchewan, Kehnehdeh

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:28 am

DiaGNoSe wrote:
hahha good well give capped ur gb shit so we can add u and are u gonna charge ur ps3 controller wit ur NoSe

hahaha okay that was fucking funny lol lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TopSecret
[NaR] Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 30
Location : Newark,NJ

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:25 pm

afro flower lol! elephant study rendeer farao farao farao farao farao farao king queen santa cherry albino sunny Sleep drunken bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiaGNoSe
[NaR] Captain
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 30
Location : Anaheim Cali

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:39 pm

elephant oo damn notorious JEW is in the building

_________________

Im a Loose Type Of Cannon Im Bangin Dat Red Flag Homie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TopSecret
[NaR] Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 30
Location : Newark,NJ

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:40 pm

DiaGNoSe wrote:
elephant oo damn notorious JEW is in the building
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao pig pig pig pig cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiaGNoSe
[NaR] Captain
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 30
Location : Anaheim Cali

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:40 pm

TopSecret wrote:
DiaGNoSe wrote:
elephant oo damn notorious JEW is in the building
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao pig pig pig pig cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

ur dumb

_________________

Im a Loose Type Of Cannon Im Bangin Dat Red Flag Homie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TopSecret
[NaR] Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 30
Location : Newark,NJ

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:13 pm

DiaGNoSe wrote:
TopSecret wrote:
DiaGNoSe wrote:
elephant oo damn notorious JEW is in the building
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao pig pig pig pig cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

ur dumb

ur egyptian & ugly lol farao farao farao farao farao farao farao monkey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiaGNoSe
[NaR] Captain
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 30
Location : Anaheim Cali

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:52 pm

ur stupid its funny how u try to do whatever to get attention and u still suck

_________________

Im a Loose Type Of Cannon Im Bangin Dat Red Flag Homie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CAPPED
[NaR] Leader
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-01-31
Age : 30
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:07 pm

I got no idea of what you both are talking about.

_________________
GB Page
INaRICAPPED

Site Creator
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamebattles.com/ps3/socom-confrontation/team/IINaRIIcotic
kevin77
[NaR] Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2008-02-02
Location : DELAWARE!!

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:00 am

elephant

_________________
INaRIResort aka CeRTiFieD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiaGNoSe
[NaR] Captain
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2008-02-01
Age : 30
Location : Anaheim Cali

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:49 am

kevin77 wrote:
elephant

o shit resort found Notorious Jew too haha

So far People dat found Notorious Jew

1) DiaGNoSe
2) Resort

_________________

Im a Loose Type Of Cannon Im Bangin Dat Red Flag Homie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevin77
[NaR] Recruiter
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2008-02-02
Location : DELAWARE!!

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:02 am

lol im jking
sup bignose jew

_________________
INaRIResort aka CeRTiFieD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotoriousJew
[NaR] bitch
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:54 am

whats up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Whats Good   

Back to top Go down
 
Whats Good
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Whats a good brute?
» Whats your favourite dessert?
» Pupil ME and get a Good Brute(DE,COM)
» Hot Toys TDK. thanks again good doc.
» Any good stores in the Gold Coast?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [NaR]cotics-
Jump to: